Easy Moist Chocolate Cake
For chocolate lovers, you can never go wrong with Moist Chocolate Cake. Aside from its happiness flavor, it is easy to prepare and bake. The below will help you enjoy this delicious and mouthwatering cake.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 2/4 cups of sifted all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of alkalized unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of evarated milk with mix 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 cup of hot water
- Grease your 9-inch round baking pan, lay circle baking paper inside the bottom, and set it aside. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celcius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients such as all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and alkalized unsweetened cocoa powder using a whisk.
- Add wet ingredients such as eggs, a mixture of milk vinegar or known as buttermilk, and oil into the dry ingredients.
- When all is properly combined, add hot water and mix it more gently.
- Pour the batter into your round baking pan and tap two times at the counter to release bubbles inside.
- Place and bake the batter on the middle layer of your oven for 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 15minutes and run a knife on the edges of the cake. Transfer the cake to a plate for serving or for decorating.
Important note, Buttermilk is the important and unique ingredient of moist milk. It is just a combination ratio of milk and white vinegar. There is also readily available buttermilk in the market. Lastly, it is important to bake your cake on the middle rack of your oven to achieve perfectly even baking. Let us know what you think, reach out via our Facebook and Instagram page. Check our Desserts Corner Online Baking Supply Store for the Moist Chocolate Cake Recipes ingredients.